The Blankney Hunt was founded in 1871 when the pack split away from the old Burton Foxhounds. The country is predominately plough with some heath land and grass. The terrain consists of dykes, stone walls, hedges and hunt fences. We have been fortunate to have had over 70 acres of woodland coverts bequeathed to the Blankney Hunt over the years and these are continually maintained.
We have a great deal of support from landowners, farmers and shooting friends within the country who allow the Blankney Hunt to cross their land to whom we are always grateful.
Our hunting days are Wednesdays and Saturdays during the season. Visitors are always welcome by prior arrangement with the Hon Secretary, who will be happy to provide details of subscription rates and visitors caps.